Interactive Partners - Monthly Subscriptions
The terms and conditions laid out below in this document form the contract for your use of the Interactive Partners services and software. By logging into the service, you acknowledge these conditions.
If you enter this agreement on the behalf of a company or other similar body you warrant that you have the authority to enter that company or body into this agreement.
1. Interactive Partners grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Interactive Partners and/or WebEd application suites via a web browser on one or more computers for the process of carrying out your business.
2. You may not resell or otherwise re-distribute the service for any reason whatsoever.
3. You may use the service only for the purpose of carrying out your own, legitimate business.
4. You may not use the service for the distribution of spam or unsolicited bulk emails, or the distribution of unlawful materials, whatsoever their nature.
5. Responsibility for all activity on your account rests with yourself or your company. You must immediately notify Interactive Partners if you believe that your password has been compromised in any way. Should you suspect that unauthorised access to your account has taken place you will notify Interactive Partners immediately. Interactive Partners will not be liable for any changes, deletions or additions made to customer data where an account has been compromised.
6. You may terminate this agreement with 30 days written notice to Interactive Partners. Interactive Partners will provide all customer data in an appropriate format to the customer within 30 days of termination if so requested. Any outstanding accounts must be settled prior to cancellation.
7. WebEd accounts may be changed from edit mode to hosted only mode with one month's notice at any time. Hosted only sites can be reverted to edit mode at any time but for a minimum period of three months.
8. All charges and fees for the service shall be met in a timely manner. You agree to reimburse Interactive Partners any additional costs arising from the failure of any payment due.
9. Access to the Interactive Partners system may occasionally be slowed, interrupted or delayed due to the limitations of the internet and electronic communications. Interactive Partners will have no liability for losses caused by such delays and/or failures where they remain out of its control.
10. In any event the maximum liability of Interactive Partners to the customer will remain at the equivalent of one months subscription.
11. At times it may be necessary to vary the service from the published specifications; Interactive Partners will notify you of such changes by email at the earliest possible opportunity.
12. Interactive Partners makes no warranty as to the reliability or suitability of the service offered. It is incumbent on you to test the service offered to establish it meets expectations.